ARTICLE 1 – PREAMBLE
- On how their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a user. As such, it may include: first and last names, age, postal or email address or location (non-exhaustive list);
- On the rights they have concerning this data;
- On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of this personal data;
- On the site’s policy on cookies.
This policy complements the legal notice, which can be consulted by users at the following address: https://www.biomadvanced-diagnostics.com/legal-notice/
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 5 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Processing shall be lawful only if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE
Article 3.1: Data collected
The personal data collected in the context of our activity are the following: Full name, email address, phone number and postal address.
This data is collected and processed whenever a contact form is filled for the purpose of answering this specific request.
Article 3.2: Data collection method
When you use our site, no data is automatically collected.
No other personal data is collected.
It is kept by the controller under reasonable security conditions for a period of maximum 36 months.
The company may keep certain personal data beyond the above-mentioned periods in order to fulfil its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3: Data hosting
The biomadvanced-diagnostics.com and bmad-ifu.com websites are hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Article 3.4: “Cookie” policy
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Article 4.1: The data controller
Personal data are collected by BioMAdvanced Diagnostics SAS with a capital of 59,187 €, whose registration number is 898 704 457.
The data controller can be contacted in the following ways:
By mail at the address: 6, rue Edouard Nignon – BP 37201, 44372 Nantes CEDEX 3, FRANCE;
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4.2: The data protection officer
The data protection officer of the company or the person responsible is:
3 rue Emile Péhant, 44000 Nantes, FRANCE;
If you believe, after having contacted us, that your “Data Protection” rights are not being respected, you can send an information to the CNIL.
ARTICLE 5: THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user concerned by the processing of his/her personal data may avail himself/herself of the following rights, pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978):
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR respectively);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to restriction (Article 18 of the GDPR) and to object to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death;
- Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please send your letter to BioMAdvanced Diagnostics, 3 rue Emile Péhant, 44000 Nantes, FRANCEor by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order for the data controller to comply with the request, the user may be required to provide certain information such as: first and last names, e-mail address and account, personal space or subscriber number.
Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
The publisher of the websites https://www.biomadvanced-diagnostics.com and https://www.bmad-ifu.com reserves the right to modify the present Policy at any time in order to ensure that the users of the site comply with the law in force.
Any changes will not affect previous purchases made on the site, which will remain subject to the Policy in force at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user at the time of purchase.
The user is invited to take note of this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without it being necessary to formally inform him/her of it.
This policy, published on September 7th, 2023, and was updated on September 7th, 2023.